Property Subdivision Pre-Purchase Assessment
We found that many people require some level of confidence prior to purchasing a property or attending an auction to purchase.
We understand that before you make a decision regarding a prospective property purchase for the purpose of development, it is prudent to have a professional conduct a site analysis for property subdivision.
The questions that we are often asked:
- “What do you think we can do with this site?”’
- “Is it possible to subdivide and develop?”
- “What are the restrictions on the title?”
- “Where are the underground services?”
PSCA can provide you with a subdivision and development pre-purchase check before you buy the property so that you know exactly where you stand.
Our comprehensive assessment will cover the following important information:
- Verification of existing site conditions;
- Title search and assessment;
- Any restrictions relating to covenants on the land;
- Investigation and assessment of the planning zone;
- Assessment of overlays and relevant res-code;
- Assessment of the suitability for subdivision;
- Assessment to determine the type of dwelling best suited for the site;
- Assessment to determine the size of the proposed dwelling in m2, including the number of bedrooms and car spaces achievable for each dwelling